EXPERIENCED IN THE HANDLING OF:
VIOLATIONS OF PROBATION
- Former Assistant State Attorney in Dade County.
- Graduated from FSU College of Law on March, 1976 and Admitted to Florida Bar November, 1976. 33 years of practice primarily devoted to Criminal Law having tried over 100 criminal cases.
- Member of the Federal Bar, Florida Supreme Court, U.S. Supreme Court, Cuban American Bar Association and Miami Chapter of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Has received highest rating (AV Preeminent) by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory.
- Has received Excellent Avvo rating.
Don't be a victim of the system know your rights!
CALL FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!
24 Hours a Day - 7 Days a Week
Affordable Rates - Payment Plan
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask me to send you free written information about my qualifications and experience.
This World Wide Web site and the information and materials available through the site are made available only in accordance with certain terms and conditions. To view those terms and conditions click here.